How Can Valant Help You?
Manage a compliant and more profitable practice, retain your providers, and improve the patient experience.
Automate your outcome measures, prescribe medication with ease and accuracy, and expedite your documentation process.
Spend less time documenting and more time focusing on what matters most: Your clients.
Improve the accuracy and efficiency of your billing operation with streamlined workflows and purpose-built reporting.
Built Exclusively for Behavioral Health
Valant is best suited for solo and group behavioral health practices that…
- Are serious about running a profitable business
- Are frustrated with their multi-specialty EHR
- Need additional capabilities beyond what their entry-level therapy software can provide
- Need the flexibility to see their patients in-person or virtually
- Plan to expand their operations or service offerings now or in the future
- Want to implement and/or automate measurement-based care
- Don’t have time for double entry and manual documentation
- Want peace of mind that they are ready for an audit or subpoena at any time
If any of these describe your mental health practice, Valant might be right for you.
What They’re Saying
“The system has truly exceeded my expectations in almost every way. The company constantly works to keep it up to date, tech assistance is prompt and always helpful, and in general it's a beautiful, well-designed system.”Stephen S.Owner
“The workflow in Valant boosts my productivity roughly 30% compared with paper records. The portal allows me to document effectively and efficiently- I am not completing notes after hours.”David B.Owner
“Valant is incredibly easy and intuitive to use. It was designed for behavioral health care providers specifically, so all of the functionality is geared toward those who provide mental health care.”Travis O.Clinical Director
“As an executive director for a larger mental health center using other software, Valant is easy to use, intuitive in functionality and adaptable. I could not operate a practice without it.”Kenneth Z.Clinician