When it comes to defining the right key performance indicators (KPIs) to track for your behavioral health practice, it can be hard to know where to start.
One of the KPIs that is important for every practice to measure is clinical productivity, as it can have a direct and significant impact on your bottom line.
In this recorded webinar, we discuss this, as well as other concepts that your practice can put into use today, including:
- KPIs every behavioral health practice should track
- How clinical productivity affects the profitability of your practice
- How to set the right productivity targets
- How to monitor and trend your KPIs
- How to negotiate better rates with insurance companies
- How to reduce the time spent calculating payroll each month