What is an Electronic Health Record (EHR)?
Electronic Health Records (EHR) are utilized to reduce or eliminate the use of paper records, notes, and patient charts within your practice. They are designed to provide multiple integrated electronic services to your practice, tracking patient information, billing, scheduling, and treatment plans all in one system, supporting efficiency in your patient care.
EHR for Mental Health Providers
Valant provides EHR software designed to integrate key aspects of your mental health care practice, whether you are the sole provider or have multiple practitioners and team members. With customized products and services for both Prescribing Professionals and Non-Prescribing Professionals, Valant’s mental health-driven EHR tools seamlessly integrate anything from documentation, scheduling, and treatment planning, to data and outcome tracking. This software is designed specifically for behavioral and mental health professionals, making it a customized and dedicated resource for you and your team.
Supporting Mental Health Group Practices with Administrative Optimization
Valant strives to provide efficient financial automation and data tools to reduce the time you spend on claim approval and your revenue cycle by providing advanced Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) functionality and electronic Explanation of Benefits (EOBs).
Manage all aspects of your practice from your customizable calendar. Start your clinical note, accept payment, and open your client's chart from one central location. The power is in the details and Valant helps you remember all of them by auto-filling previously entered information specific to individual clients.
- Customizable pre-set appointments
- Color coding for easy visual reference
- Accept payments and generate receipts
- Easy navigation to information
Managing the business of your practice while balancing a client load is no cake walk. You don’t have time to enter information in multiple systems. Our integrated billing eliminates data duplication, saving you time and increasing accuracy. Built in reports help you visualize and analyze that data, to better evaluate the health of your business.
- Have the executive oversight to make data-driven business decisions
- Visualize your accounts receivable right from your dashboard
- Easy to use and actionable, real-time reports
- Stay on top of common problem areas like payment aging and revenue gaps
We deliver the clinical tools you need to care for your clients from intake to the end of treatment. Our treatment plan is built for collaboration, whether it is between you and your client, or multiple clinicians.
- Intuitive workflow with universally familiar elements
- Built to include your client’s voice, goals, and outcomes
- Track updates, review dates, and capture patient and staff signatures
- Evidence-based and DSM-5-ready
Take advantage of a library of assessments included with your Valant subscription, including the DSM-5 recommended PHQ-9. Clients may complete assigned tasks from the comfort of their own home via a secure Patient Portal. These measures will then be seamlessly incorporated to a progress note for review and tracked over time in the client’s chart.
- 50+ assessments, rating scales, symptom screeners, and client questionnaires
- Automatically scored and summarized in a clear and succinct narrative
- Track outcomes over time within the client chart
- Available to clients within a secure portal to be filled out prior to appointments
See Other Ways Valant Can Improve Your Practice
What They’re Saying
“Out of all I have used in my 41 years of practice, this is the finest. It is well designed, well supportive and serves us well in a General Psychiatry and Psychology practice. Both the Therapists and Prescribing Clinicians have adapted well to it, and I as a Prescribing Physician Assistant find it an excellent way to follow and care for my patients.”Paul C.Physician Assistant - Psychiatry
“Valant is incredibly easy and intuitive to use. It was designed for behavioral health care providers specifically, so all of the functionality is geared toward those who provide mental health care.”Travis O.Clinical Director
“If you are looking for a very specific mental health EMR this is the one you should look at. The entire EMR is dedicated to mental health.”Roxann H.CEO/ARNP