Welcome to the Client Portal for Kettle Moraine Counseling!
For your convenience, you may now pay your statement balance on your patient portal.
In order to better serve you, Kettle Moraine Counseling has implemented an Electronic Health Record (EHR) with a secure Client Portal. We have chosen to use a certified interoperable electronic health record that is in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
If you are first setting up your account, please send a photo of the front and back of your insurance card to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify important billing information.
It is a requirement that all current clients go through the process of creating their online Client Portal account within our new system.
Our Client Portal is a secure account that will allow you to:
• Update your contact information
• Complete and submit paperwork online before appointments
• Securely message your provider(s)
• See your upcoming appointment dates and times
• Make electronic payments to your account
• Reference practice documents such as your client rights and emergence numbers
1. Patient Portal AND Forms: You will receive an email to the email address provided to set up your Patient Portal. Please set up your portal within the next 24 hours. We will verify the portal within 1 business day.
2. The password must be at least 6 characters long, contain 1 lower case letter, and 1 number or non-alphabetic character (Example: #$%^&*?@)
3. A final account verification is still required by the provider before additional information is available via the Patient Portal
4. You will receive another email AFTER setting up your Portal saying additional forms are ready to be completed.
5. Do not call the office to Validate your account. We will be checking for validations routinely.
a. Please feel free to contact your provider directly should you have any questions.
Please log OUT and log back into the Portal to complete these forms:
After completing the initial account setup and logging out and back in, please click on the tabs from the main page.
1. Under the Home tab, you will see a list of New Measures and Clinical Forms. Please take time to click on and complete each form listed. This will take you about 20 minutes and all answers are kept confidential and read only by your provider.
2. Also under Home tab, on the right hand side, is Quick Links to Change Demographics or Insurance Information. Please click there and review your current information for accuracy.
3. Go to the Account settings tab and please add/edit demographics and be sure your correct name, address, and contact information is listed.
4. From the Messages tab, you can send your provider(s) secure emails. These messages are secure HIPAA compliant messages. They utilize the messaging system in our EHR and are not a part of a regular Email system.
** ALL forms must be completed PRIOR to your appointment. The intake forms are sent to all new clients and are required to be completed on an annual basis. Your provider may send certain documents they would like completed as well
Please go to the Kettle Moraine Counseling web site for more information about our practice and locations: www.kettlemorainecounseling.com
If you have questions or issues please call 262-334-4340 extension 1 for general inquiries and intake.
Kettle Moraine Counseling
400 W River Drive
West Bend, WI 53090-1567